I am looking at doing some Android development to extend my AIR applications (AIR Native Extension). There is not a lot of public information on AIR Native Extensions but you can check out some information here. For those that really want to start playing with it right now you can apply for the private prerelease program here : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=prerelease_interest In the rest of this post I’ll explain how...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "android"
actionscript adobe scout air android asc2 compiler creative cloud css dashedlines degrafa feathers fireworks flascc flash flash builder flash player Flex flex3 flex4 font game jam gaming gdb illustrator inline loom max mobile photoshop pixi.js profile randori RemoteObjectAMF0 rtmfp spark stage3d starling swf tamarin telemetry tv unicode unity video webgl
- renaun on My ActionScript Game Server with 15,000 Concurrent Connections
- Kartik Mehta on My ActionScript Game Server with 15,000 Concurrent Connections
- renaun on Enable Advanced Telemetry on Flex or old SWFs with SWF Scout Enabler
- Ivan Maran on Enable Advanced Telemetry on Flex or old SWFs with SWF Scout Enabler
- oyzm on Using Fullscreen Interactive and Mouse Lock in Flash Player 11.3