Personally I had a great experience last year attending a hackathon as a developer, as well as helping out at a few other hackathon type of events. It’s a great environment to test your skills, meet great people, and have a bunch of fun. It’s usually pretty intense but well worth it.Adobe is doing a Flash/AIR specific game jam in San Francisco on October 19th-20th. You can check out the details here –...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "game jam"
actionscript adobe scout air android asc2 compiler creative cloud css dashedlines degrafa feathers fireworks flascc flash flash builder flash player Flex flex3 flex4 font game jam gaming gdb illustrator inline loom max mobile photoshop pixi.js profile randori RemoteObjectAMF0 rtmfp spark stage3d starling swf tamarin telemetry tv unicode unity video webgl
- renaun on My ActionScript Game Server with 15,000 Concurrent Connections
- Kartik Mehta on My ActionScript Game Server with 15,000 Concurrent Connections
- renaun on Enable Advanced Telemetry on Flex or old SWFs with SWF Scout Enabler
- Ivan Maran on Enable Advanced Telemetry on Flex or old SWFs with SWF Scout Enabler
- oyzm on Using Fullscreen Interactive and Mouse Lock in Flash Player 11.3