The Starling Framework allows developers to build 2D hardware accelerated (Stage3D API) games with an API similar to the flash.display.* classes. This framework is used by Angry Birds on Facebook. The Starling community is quite vibrant and many extensions are being made for it. One of these extensions that has grown into a full project by it self is called Feathers UI (previously known as Foxhole UI components), developed by Josh Tynjala. The...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "feathers"
actionscript adobe scout air android asc2 compiler creative cloud css dashedlines degrafa feathers fireworks flascc flash flash builder flash player Flex flex3 flex4 font game jam gaming gdb illustrator inline loom max mobile photoshop pixi.js profile randori RemoteObjectAMF0 rtmfp spark stage3d starling swf tamarin telemetry tv unicode unity video webgl
- renaun on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- Steve Krichten on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- aerian on Using Fullscreen Interactive and Mouse Lock in Flash Player 11.3
- Victoria Whitehead on QTIndexSwapper 2
- renaun on AIR Capabilities.screenDPI on Devices