UPDATES: v1.0.7 – Added SWF Scout Disabler mode to allow you to remove SWF telemetry tag from SWFs. SWF Scout Enabler title is the toggle, see below. v1.0.5 – Added command line feature provided by Daniel Bunte. Adobe Scout allows developers to profile SWFs like never before. The telemetry data sent by the release Flash Player to Adobe Scout is by default only set to send basic telemetry data. To be able to see data for the AS3...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "telemetry"
actionscript adobe scout air android asc2 compiler creative cloud css dashedlines degrafa feathers fireworks flascc flash flash builder flash player Flex flex3 flex4 font game jam gaming gdb illustrator inline loom max mobile photoshop pixi.js profile randori RemoteObjectAMF0 rtmfp spark stage3d starling swf tamarin telemetry tv unicode unity video webgl
- renaun on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- Steve Krichten on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- aerian on Using Fullscreen Interactive and Mouse Lock in Flash Player 11.3
- Victoria Whitehead on QTIndexSwapper 2
- renaun on AIR Capabilities.screenDPI on Devices