The following code example comes from my experience in building the Caltrain Times mobile application. In the process of building out Caltrain Times I needed to convert some MXML item renders into ActionScript item renderers. I used some Flex CSS class selectors to change the look and feel for some labels based upon a selected state. I also had variations of font sizes in the Flex CSS class selectors based upon application dpi. When going from...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "css"
actionscript adobe scout air android asc2 compiler creative cloud css dashedlines degrafa feathers fireworks flascc flash flash builder flash player Flex flex3 flex4 font game jam gaming gdb illustrator inline loom max mobile photoshop pixi.js profile randori RemoteObjectAMF0 rtmfp spark stage3d starling swf tamarin telemetry tv unicode unity video webgl
- renaun on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- Steve Krichten on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- aerian on Using Fullscreen Interactive and Mouse Lock in Flash Player 11.3
- Victoria Whitehead on QTIndexSwapper 2
- renaun on AIR Capabilities.screenDPI on Devices