I will be talking about this question at PAX Dev in Seattle on Aug 30th. Here is the description: Building AAA 3D games for the Web require many features, including GPU hardware acceleration, shader languages, audio, input, content loading, content caching, and full screen support. This presentation will cover feature comparison of WebGL/HTML5, Flash, Unity and other supporting technologies and their potential in enabling developers to create...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "unity"
actionscript adobe scout air android asc2 compiler creative cloud css dashedlines degrafa feathers fireworks flascc flash flash builder flash player Flex flex3 flex4 font game jam gaming gdb illustrator inline loom max mobile photoshop pixi.js profile randori RemoteObjectAMF0 rtmfp spark stage3d starling swf tamarin telemetry tv unicode unity video webgl
- renaun on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- Steve Krichten on Live Texture Updater Plugin for Photoshop CC
- aerian on Using Fullscreen Interactive and Mouse Lock in Flash Player 11.3
- Victoria Whitehead on QTIndexSwapper 2
- renaun on AIR Capabilities.screenDPI on Devices