Cairngorm Store Example Updated to Cairngorm 2.1
I went ahead and updated the Cairngorm Store example to Cairngorm 2.1. You can find the original example code download on http://www.cairngormdocs.org/.
Get the updated code here.
Here is my short list of changes:
- Changed com.adobe.cairngorm.business.Responder to mx.rpc.IResponder
- Changed com.adobe.cairngorm.commands.Command to com.adobe.cairngorm.commands.ICommand
- Changed com.adobe.cairngorm.vo.ValueObject to com.adobe.cairngorm.vo.IValueObject
- Deleted result and fault handlers on RemoteObjects components in the Services.mxml file.
- Used Call.addResponder( responder ) instead of resultHandler and faultHandler
- Changed onResult/onFault to result/fault
- Changed getService to getRemoteObject
Along with this update I have been updating the RemoteObjectAMF0 and got it working with the Cairngorm Store example. I’ll package the changes and PHP example up as a separate download, get more details in a future post.